Join an increasing number of students who are developing the skills to work in a rewarding career as a business professional. Students will gain the ability to function effectively and competitively in the business environment through the acquisition of communicative and technical skills.
In this 720 hour program, offered in the morning, afternoon, or evening, students are prepared for a business career in fields such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Accounting Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Clerk
- Sales Professional
Certification in Customer Service from the NRF is offered to students (but is not mandatory). The school pays the certification fee.
The successful graduate will be able to demonstrate:
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Customer service skills in detecting and resolving customer complaints and issues.
- Administrative Assistant and Receptionist skills.
- Computer accounting and QuickBooks entry level skills.
- Web Page Design.
- Ability to correspond with customers, vendors and employees via email, internal memos and telephone calls.
- Office equipment protocol.